Reserve Bank of India Services Board (RBISB) has invited applications for 3 vacancies. The registration process starts on 23 May and the last day for applying for the posts is 13 June.
Here is all that you need to know:
Curator: 1 Post
Architect: 1 Post
Fire Officer: 1 Post
Candidates applying for the posts can check the educational qualification needed and the age limit through the Detailed Notification available on employment news.
- The Fire Officer post will be selected through online examination and interview.
- The online examination for fire officer in Grade A will be conducted on 9 July
- The exam will be for 200 marks and the exam duration is for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, the interview will be conducted for 35 marks.
- There is negative marking for the wrong answers.
- The selections will be done through preliminary screening/ shortlisting by a screening committee followed by document verification