Aadhaar paperless offline e-KYC: Aadhaar paperless e-KYC is an offline secure and shared document. Which can be used by the Aadhar card holder for his offline identity.
According to the information given by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), UIDAI residents can take advantage of this facility by using the portal.
In this details, name, address, photo, gender, date of birth, hash of the registered mobile number will be there.
At the same time, the reference ID and last 4 digit number of Aadhaar will also be there with the registered e-mail.
Along with this digitally signed time stamp is also there in the XML. With this, there is an offline Aadhaar verification facility for the service provider, which provides the facility of OVSE (Offline Verification Seeking Entity) without taking Aadhaar number.
There is no need to submit Aadhar number in this.
Who can use Aadhaar Paperless Offline E-KYC?
Any Aadhaar number holder who wishes to prove his identity with a service provider can download the digitally signed XML from the UIDAI website.
The service provider should have the facility to provide this Aadhaar paperless offline e-KYC. It is also necessary that he can do offline verification.
How to generate Aadhaar offline?
1. Go to the URL https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offlineaadhaar.
2. Enter Aadhar Number or Virtual ID. Then enter the security code given on the screen. Then click on ‘Send OTP’ or ‘Enter TOTP’.
3. After this OTP will come on the registered mobile number for that Aadhaar number or VID.
4. Then TOTP (Time-Based One Time Password) will come on UIDAI’s m-Aadhaar application.
5. After that enter OTP/TOTP.
6. Enter the share code which will be the password for the ZIP file. Then click on download button.